Accountancy Practice In Brecon - Karen Lawrence Chartered Certified Accountant
Karen is a Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and has over 25 years of experience in the accountancy profession. Throughout this time, she has gained invaluable experience across a spectrum of business and financial situations.
Twenty three of these years have been spent working in Brecon, starting with her first accountancy role in 1989, where she worked for a firm of Accountants in Brecon for 13 years. She left in 2002 to work in Cardiff as Client Manager for a leading firm of South Wales Accountants and returned in 2004. Ever since, she has continued to work locally as an Accountant in Brecon and 10 years on, she was delighted to be in the position of starting her own practice.
She truly believes in the “accountancy practice” and all it has to offer to help clients with their businesses and to give them peace of mind with their accountancy and taxation affairs.
Experience of dealing with a variety of trades. Some examples are:
- Construction industry – main contractors and sub-contractors
- Electricians, builders, carpenters, painters and decorators, plumbers
- Landscape gardening services, florists, garden centres
- Public houses, hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, cafes, takeaways
- Retail shops
- Farming and agricultural contracting
- Hairdressing, beauty therapy, homeopathy, lifestyle businesses
- Motor Industry
- Children’s day nurseries, educational and training services
- Art galleries, journalism, media
- Property rental, furnished holiday lettings
Principal: Karen Lawrence FCCA
Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants